Friday, May 28, 2010

First Swim Team Practice


Well, swim team practice started last week and Carter is having a ball. A ton of kids showed up for the first few practices. I am looking forward to the first meet in a couple of weeks. it should be interesting. Right now, Carter swims with his head turned to the side so he can monitor how fast the kid next to him is swimming. Probaby not a good strategy if you are going for gold. We will see how it works for him soon enough. Caroline and I tried to teach Carter how to dive off the starting block last week as well. That is what I should really have pictures of!! I think Carter's debut will involve jumping off the block and hopefully getting to the other end of the pool before losing his concentration. Whatever happens, I feel sure we will have a story to tell. I will try to post video.












1 comment: