Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Swim

The first jump off the diving board!
Since April is a little early for a swim, we had to borrow Caroline's pink goggles.


Carter, Will, Caroline and Emme before they jumped in.

Against my better judgment, Tim declared Amy and Drew's pool "opened" on Friday afternoon. Caroline, Will, Carter and Emme all got there swimsuits on and eventually got in the pool. Though it had been heated a little bit, it will still be a while before I do any swimming. Tim and Uncle Drew got in with the kids and had a good time. Everyone still remembers how to swim and there were many funny dives and tricks off of the diving board to entertain us. It feels like we have just picked up where we left off with summer fun. Now I am looking forward to taking Hudson for a swim. I hope he enjoys the water as much as Carter does.

No comments:

Post a Comment